There are just a few more days left to the Nordstrom Anniversary Sale. Prices go back up on August 7th so I wanted to share what I purchased AND KEPT from the sale. Keep in mind that although a lot of items may be sold out I know Nordstrom is randomly re-stocking them so be sure to keep checking back if there is something you want (and then check out right away!).
I’ll sum up all my purchases by categories so that this doesn’t seem like a completely unorganized rambling of a post. Or maybe it will be either way? Okay, here we go…
- Blank NYC Suede Moto Jacket : This is my favorite purchase from the sale. This was also a huge hit last year but this years version is MUCH better. Last years version had a belt that hung quite awkwardly in my opinion. This version was a much better fit on me and the gray was a no-brainer. This is an item that is in and out of stock- if you see it in stock I say grab it!! (Remember that Nordstrom offers free shipping and free returns.) Wearing a size small.
- Madewell Catskills Jacket : I love the unexpected bluish gray color for a military jacket as most are usually some shade of green. The sleeves definitely run short on me so I contemplated returning it but the color is keeping me hooked and I’ll likely be wearing it with the sleeves rolled (as I do with my current military jacket). This is a similar option in the olive color. If you don’t already have a military jacket I’d bet you’d be surprised at how much wear you’ll get out of one, they really go with everything casual! Wearing a size small.
- Kristin Cavallari Capri Mule: I’ve had my eyes on these for quite some time. I love the light shade of greige (ya know, gray-beige). They are the perfect neutral shoe for Fall and I can’t wait to break them out in a few months! Fit TTS.
- Treasure & Bond Easton Chelsea Bootie : I was quite disappointed with a very large majority of the boots and booties on sale. It seemed like SO many were round or almond toe and I’ve been gravitating towards the exact opposite. Once I saw these pointy toe booties they were immediately added to my cart. Unfortunately they are a bit delayed on shipping even though I ordered them back on 7/13! Luckily I won’t need them for another few months but nonetheless I am a bit antsy to see how they look and fit in person. I’m convinced that these will be keepers! Ordered my regular size in the black leather.
- Love by Design Cuff Sleeve Pullover : So this wasn’t in my very first order but I am SO glad I grabbed it a few days into the sale. I am a complete sucker for sweaters that are 100% cotton because the slightest bit of wool will drive me nuts. This sweater is soft and MACHINE WASHABLE. I really really really appreciate machine washable sweaters. This is the perfect oversized sweater for Fall. Definitely size down, I went with a small but could have easily fit an XS.
- Treasure & Bond Stitch Play Cardigan : If you’ve been following for awhile then you are well aware that cardigans are my JAM. This is also 100% cotton!! The charcoal color is different than any cardigans that I currently own so obviously this needed to make its way into my closet. A comfy cozy win!
- Lush Raw Edge Side Slit Tee : You can never have too many basic t-shirts! I’ve needed a black tee so this fit the bill. I bought a Medium because I’m sure it’ll shrink a tad and I like my t-shirts to have a loose fit.
- Caslon Rounded V-Neck Tee : I actually bought this tee during a past Nordstrom Sale and I still wear it all the time. I spotted this grey shade in store and couldn’t resist. The color is a lot prettier in person! Also wearing a medium in this one.
- Kate Spade New York Bright Idea Stud Earrings : I was in desperate need of a new pair of everyday studs. My ears were turning green from my current pair…GREEN! These were definitely a bit bigger than I expected but I’ve still been wearing them daily and love them. I purchased the clear/silver pair. If you are looking for something smaller these may fit the bill.
- BaubleBar Mini Piñata Statement Earrings: These are unfortunately (currently) sold out but another color option can be found here. These are the perfect statement earrings and they will definitely be my go-to for some upcoming weddings and events!
- DL1961 Intasculpt: I tried several pairs of jeans from the sale but these are the winners! Most flattering pair and the perfect length. These will work well with both flats and booties and I love the darker wash. They are currently out of stock but this is the same style in a different color (unfortunately this wash is not on sale). These do have some stretch. I’m wearing a size 26.
- Zella Live-In Leggings: I’ve talked about these too many times to count. I currently own the regular rise pair and love these even more. The high rise is SO comfortable and really sucks you in. Super flattering! Hands down my favorite leggings. Wearing size small.
ANDDDDD my wallet is now screaming bloody murder so that’s all. It was a lot of trial and error (thank goodness for Nordstrom making returns SUPER easy) but I am SO happy to have a few new pieces for Summer and a few great staples to wear this Fall.