Another week in the books. Happy Friday! I’ve got a bit of a different post today because I was nominated for the Liebster Award!
The Liebster Award is given to newbie bloggers by other bloggers as a way to support & promote each other! So amazing, right?!
Thank you to Kristin from A Midwestern Mix for the nomination! Her blog is full of fashion and fitness posts so I’m obviously a fan. Be sure to check it out!
1. Post your award to your blog.
2. Answer the questions that you were given from the person who nominated you.
3. Nominate a few new bloggers you’ve discovered.
4. Create 10 new questions for the nominees.
5. Thank the blogger who nominated you and post a link to their blog.
Answering the Questions from Kristin…
1. How did you come up with your blog name? I made a long list of synonyms for fashion and fitness and then went back to the basics. I knew what I wanted to blog about but thinking of a name was the hard part. Simplicity won!
2. What is your go-to Starbucks drink? I am so basic, and I don’t mean that I’m the typical girl ordering a PSL this Fall. I drink regular coffee with a drop of skim milk. Boring, I know.
3. Guilty pleasure(s): Shopping, duh. I’m also a soft serve ice cream addict.
4. What is does your perfect day look like: Sleeping in a bit then watching Say Yes to the Dress while cuddling my pup.
5. Describe your style in 3 words: Classic, trendy and preppy
6. Favorite quote: “If you do what you’ve always done, you’ll get what you’ve always gotten.” – Anthony Robbins
7. How do you stay organized? My phone! If I lose my phone then I’ll miss my doctors appointments, plans with friends and I’ll be grabbing an avocado at the grocery store when I really need a head of broccoli. This phone stores all my random lists and plans. I should probably get a planner…one day.
8. Best advice you’ve ever gotten? Add instant jello pudding mix to cookies to make them softer, haha.
9. You’re given $1,000. How do you spend it? Definitely on travel. I’m always itching to explore places I’ve never been.
10. Favorite brand(s) and why? Loft, JCrew and H&M. All are pretty affordable and it’s a task in itself to leave any of those stores without going broke.
Ashlee of Cobalt Chronicles
Limairy of New York Petite
My questions for the Nominees:
1. How would you describe your style?
2. Whats your favorite part about blogging?
3. Who is your biggest inspiration?
4. Why did you start your blog?
5. Most used nail polish color?
6. What is your favorite season?
7. Statement necklace or dainty jewelry?
8. What is your favorite holiday?
9. If you could travel anywhere, where would you go?
10. What is your favorite fall trend?
AND… I couldn’t sign off without a quick outfit post. Pairing stripes and leopard print is one of my favorite combo’s, along with plaid and leopard (hint hint for a future post).